Discover bella Italia on tour's most popular of Italy tours in scenic Tuscan hill towns, centuries-old cities and countryside villages, and along the Amalfi Coast, with an Exclusive in Rome – an after-hours guided visit to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel for an extraordinary look at some of the world's most magnificent art treasures – without the crowds – during a three-night stay in the Eternal City. Art is the focus in Florence; a lecture by an art historian precedes a walking tour of the city and a visit to Galleria dell'Accademia; you'll also tour the magnificent Uffizi Gallery with a local guide. Cruise along the shores of Cinque Terre villages... stay at a 17th-century country house hotel in Torgiano and share the secrets of great Italian cooking with an Umbrian chef... discover historic sights in Pompeii... spend two nights in magical Venice... and visit the hill towns of Orvieto, Assisi and San Gimignano.
- Encounter spectacular scenery around every bend on a drive along the celebrated Amalfi Coast – the perfect blending of earth, sea and sky!
- After-hours guided visit to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, without the crowds – see the Vatican treasures at your own pace
- A wine tasting from local vineyards in Umbria, where you'll discover the nuances of Italian cooking from a chef
- An in-depth briefing by an art historian before a walking tour of Florence and a guided visit through the famed Galleria dell'Accademia, the oldest art school in Europe
- A boat cruise along the Mediterranean shores of Cinque Terre for an in-depth look at these remote, centuries-old coastal villages
Accommodation: This trip uses hand-picked accommodation. Please refer to the itinerary section of this trip for details about the individual accommodation selected for this trip.
Included activities: There are many wonderful activities included with this trip. Please refer to the 'Inclusions' and 'Itinerary' tabs to see what activities are included in this itinerary.