San Francisco, United States
Monterey, United States
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Parks & Nature Reserves
Other Activities:Rainforest, Rail, Urban Exploration, river-cruise
Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and discover "the city by the bay" from a hotel at Fisherman's Wharf. Learn a lot about the world around us under the "living roof" of the California Academy of Sciences. Go back to the Gold Rush era, then see cutting-edge energy technology for the 21st century. You'll be awed by Yosemite... and the awesome activities you'll enjoy in and around the park, including a moonlight dinner train ride in Sierra National Forest. On the Monterey Peninsula, visit the amazing Monterey Bay Aquarium and choose a walking tour of Old Monterey, a bike ride or a kayak adventure. It's all part of your family's unforgettable California travel experience from Tauck Bridges!
Need to Know:
- Minimum age is 3 at the date of travel
- Recommended age is above 8 yrs.
- Special travel documentation for 18 yrs below if not traveling with parents
Note: August 18 tour will stay at Hotel Pacific, nights 6 and 7
For the specifics on this tour operator, please contact