Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Road Cycling
Other Activities:cooking, Hiking, Local Culture & Cuisine, riding, Wine
No region in Italy displays as marvelous a landscape as Tuscany. Renaissance artists were inspired by this region, which has captivated travelers for centuries. Cycling past castle after castle in Tuscany stirs the imagination. Spinning along a cypress-lined road, a cyclist’s mind drifts back to the Middle Ages when elegantly dressed nobles rode horses towards their castle homes. Inspired by this dreamy, culturally rich land, we have designed this unique, eight-day bicycling adventure that will immerse you, your family, and friends in the magical and thought-provoking world of Tuscany. We stay eight days at the lovely Fattoria degli Usignoli (The Farm of the Nightingales), which is perfectly situated to enjoy a multitude of artistic and scenic itineraries. Perched in the foothills of Pratomagno, a mountain ridge to the east of Florence, the farm is surrounded by breathtaking views of vineyards, olive groves, and distant hill towns. A bike tour through this area exposes you to wonderful blend of rich artistic heritage and varied landscapes that quickly change from lush valleys to terraced foothills to Apennine ridges covered with forests and pastoral meadows – all offering vast views of central Italy.
- Stay in a Tuscan farmhouse with swimming pool, tennis courts, spectacular gardens and horseback riding
- Rides through the Tuscan olive groves and forests
- Learn more about food, wine and olive oil in Tuscany
- Make your own pizza and enjoy your creation!
- Enjoy a multi-activity day with hiking, riding, soccer and more!
- Off-the-beaten-path discovery of Florence and Arezzo
- Children’s activities and cross-cultural exchanges