Start Location:Monserrate, Peru
End Location:Monserrate, Peru
Hop aboard a riverboat and experience the Amazon in style. The cuisine onboard is regional and provides a unique—and delicious—window into local culture. Led by an Amazon Reserve Naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest home—with any luck you’ll spot sloths, toucans or pink dolphins! And, with two full days for exploration in Pacaya Samiria Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. Gain a rare glimpse of how life ‘on the river‘ is lived and experience the magic of the Amazon on this once-in-a-lifetime riverboat adventure.
Note: The itinerary may vary slightly depending on the weather and water levels which affect our ability to enter areas. It may also be run in reverse to minimize the number of people from different boats visiting areas at one time.
- 6 nights aboard the Amazon Riverboat
- Canopy walkway excursion in Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- All meals on board the boat
- Launches and land excursions with our expert naturalist team
- Arrival transfer and breakfast daily in Lima.
- 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Meals and unlimited bottled water on board the Amazon Explorer, drinks extra
- Amazon riverboat (6nts), comfort hotels (2nts)
- Amazon riverboat, plane, private bus
- Certified Amazon Reserve naturalist guide and support staff on board the Amazon riverboat
- Small group experience; Max 24, Avg 20
For the specifics on this tour operator, please contact