Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Sailing, History, Wildlife
Other Activities:Wildlife, History
Hop aboard a riverboat and experience the Amazon in style. Led by an Amazon Reserve naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest home—with any luck you’ll spot sloths, toucans or pink dolphins! And, with two full days for exploration in Pacaya–Samiria National Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. The cuisine onboard is regional and provides a unique—and delicious—window into local culture. Gain a rare glimpse of how life ‘on the river‘ is lived and experience the magic of the Amazon on this once-in-a-lifetime riverboat adventure.
- Explore the Pacaya–Samiria National Reserve—the largest national park in Peru
- Dine on food fresh from the jungle
- Spot pink dolphins on the Amazon River
- Look down into the jungle from a canopy walkway
- Interact with members of the local community
- Learn the intricacies of Amazon wildlife
- 6 nights aboard the Queen Violeta Amazon riverboat
- Return flights between Lima and Iquitos
- Arrival transfer and breakfast daily in Lima
- Canopy walkway excursion in Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve
- Launches and land excursions with our expert naturalist team
- 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Aboard the Queen Violeta Amazon riverboat (6 nights), comfort hotels (2 nights).
- Amazon riverboat, plane, private bus.
- Certified Amazon Reserve naturalist guide and support staff on board the Amazon riverboat.
- Small group experience; Max 32, Avg 28