Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Cruises, Amazon
Other Activities:amazon rainforest, natural environment, Nature reserve, Rafting, Wildlife
Hop aboard a riverboat and experience the Amazon in style. Led by an Amazon Reserve naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest homewith any luck youll spot sloths, toucans or pink dolphins! And, with two full days for exploration in PacayaSamiria National Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. The cuisine onboard is regional and provides a uniqueand deliciouswindow into local culture. Gain a rare glimpse of how life on the river is lived and experience the magic of the Amazon on this once-in-a-lifetime riverboat adventure.
- Explore the PacayaSamiria National Reservethe largest national park in Peru
- Dine on food fresh from the jungle
- Spot pink dolphins on the Amazon River
- Look down into the jungle from a canopy walkway
- Interact with members of the local community
- Learn the intricacies of Amazon wildlife
Notes: Price is base on Upper and Main Deck Twin accommodation. For odd number of travelers, single supplement may be applicable. Please contact us for details.
Accommodation: This trip's accommodations are aboard the Amatista Amazon riverboat (6 nights), comfort hotels (2 nights).