Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Trekking
Other Activities:Temples & Shrines, Monasteries, sightseeing, Local Culture & Cuisine
Imagine a country where a land’s worth is measured differently—think Gross National Happiness instead of Gross Domestic Product. Now stop dreaming because you are in the unexplored mountain kingdom of Bhutan. Beauty and wisdom are revealed at each dzong, every gompa and, most incredibly, in the eyes of every smiling Buddhist monk you meet. On gentle treks through remote trails and visits to Paro, Thimpu and Punakha, nature lovers, photographers and cultural junkies will uncover a purity of culture, traditions and kindness.
- Arrival transfer, Sightseeing tour of Paro Dzong
- Hike to Tatsang Monastery
- Thimpu Guided tour visiting Memorial Chorten and Nunnery
- Punakha Dzong, Black and White Temple at Haa
- Nature trails and Three day trek.
- 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Camp (2 nts), hotels/guesthouses (7 nts)
- Private vehicle, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10