Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Hiking, Sea Kayaking
Other Activities:Hiking, History, Local Culture, nature, sightseeing, Wildlife
The Dalmatian Coastline may be the most breathtaking in the entire Mediterranean—rocky headlands, crenellated cliffs, sandy beaches, turquoise bays and ancient towns that tumble in a cascade of white blocks to the sea. With nearly 1200 islands, islets and reefs, this stretch of coast along Croatia and Montenegro is ideally suited for exploring by sea kayak. Paddling allows us to navigate intimate coves, investigate grottoes, and get close to shore to observe nature on uninhabited islands.
Few places on earth rival the Dalmatian Coast for sea kayaking. With more than 1,200 islands and reefs from Croatia to Montenegro, it's perfect for a paddling idyll. And the scenery is the best in the Mediterranean, with rocky headlands, sandy beaches, turquoise bays, and red-roofed towns that cascade to the sea. Our base is a deluxe private sailing catamaran from which we launch our kayaks at a new destination each day, navigating intimate coves and grottoes and exploring ashore on foot. Dubrovnik and the villages of ancient Dalmatia are a highlight, too—cultural and architectural treasures as seductive as the landscape and sea. But we don't stop there: this unique adventure also includes two days in Montenegro's Durmitor National Park, hiking amid lakes, mountains and some of the deepest gorges on earth, and kayaking in stunning Kotor Bay.
- Sea kayak crystal blue waters along Croatia's Dalmatian Coast
- Paddle through the Elaphiti Islands off Dubrovnik in Croatia
- Accommodations are on French-built luxury catamaran Hercules I
- Sail to Mljet National Park to explore and kayak in Prozura Bay
- Explore Montenegro, Herzegovina and Dubrovnik in Croatia
- Airport transfers
- Most meals
- Purified drinking water during
activities, and drinking water and soft drinks at meals
- All kayak gear and
- Services of an Expedition Leader and local kayak guides
- All permits
- Entrance fees and taxes