This is not only one of the world's great road trips across the vast Nullarbor Plain, but a unique opportunity to encounter native Australian wildlife up close. Spot kangaroo, wombat, emu and rare birds in remote national parks, learn to surf off the South Australian coast, enjoy stunning bush scenery and kick back in character-filled Aussie outback pubs. Up through southern Western Australia to Margaret River wine country and finishing in Perth, this adventure tour is ideal for those wishing to experience a nature-filled journey through Australia's outback.
- Enjoy a camel trek in the Flinders Ranges
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins off the Eyre Peninsula
- Travel across the sunbaked Nullarbor Plain
- Explore Margaret River and taste fine local wines
- Camp in the tranquil and remote Cape Le Grand National Park
- Journey across the iconic Great Australian Bight
- Learn to surf off the coast of South Australia
- Visit Adelaide, the city of churches
- Start: Adelaide, Australia
- Finish: Perth, Australia
- Group size: Min 1 , Max 18
- Ages: Min 12
- Aboriginal Culture Dreamtime tour
- All National Park entry fees
- Head of the Bight entry and Whale watching (in season)
- Learn to surf class
- Nocturnal Spotlighting Tour
- Tree Top Walk in Valley of the Giants
- Please bring a sleeping bag. You may purchase one at the start of your trip for $35.
- The tour commences on Day 1 at 6.30am and finishes on arrival in Perth on day 10 at around 18:00. Please take this into consideration when booking any flights and accommodation. We recommend you book accommodation in advance for any extra nights either prior to your stay or extend your stay here.
- It is highly recommended that you pre book the optional activities listed in our trip notes as they are very popular and cant be booked at at time of travel. You must request instead at time of booking and we will provide contact details to pay the operator directly.