Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Hiking
Other Activities:Swimming, Camping
Activity Level:Basic, Basic
Journey through the jaw-dropping landscape of North and Western Australia into the heart of the Outback, on this incredible Darwin to Perth tour. Discover the rugged beauty of the Bungle Bungles, hang with dolphins at Monkey Mia, explore the Kimberlys and tackle some of the toughest 4X4 terrain in Australia, on this epic Outback adventure.
- Discover the vast wilderness of El Questro
- Enjoy a yarn over a cold beer in Darwin
- Feast on fresh seafood in Broome
- Kick back with a coffee in funky Perth
- Rough it in the Australian Outback
- Swim with dolphins in Monkey Mia
- Traverse the bumpy Gibb River Road
- Wander through the Bungle Bungles
- Start: Darwin, Australia
- Finish: Perth, Australia
- Group size: Min 6 , Max 21
- Ages: Min 12
- Cathedral Gorge Walk (Bungle Bungle)
- Echidna Chasm Walk
- Gibb River Road
- Kalbarri National Park Entrance
- Karijini National Park Entrance
- Lake Argyle
- Manning Gorge
- Nambung National Park (Pinnacles) Entrance
- Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
- Tunnel Creek Walk
- Windjana Gorge
- Wula Guda Cultural Experience
- The tour commences on day 1 at 6.00am. Please take this into consideration when booking any flights and accommodation. We recommend you book accommodation in advance for the night prior to the tour commencing.
- This tour finishes on arrival in Perth on day 22 at around 6.30pm Please take this into consideration when booking any flights out of Perth. We recommend you book accommodation in advance to extend your stay here.
- Please bring a sleeping bag, or hire one for AU$30. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Please note that this trip requires minimum numbers to depart, and may be cancelled up until 28 days prior to departure. The places showing on the dates and availability page are an indication only so please contact Intrepid to check if your preferred date will depart before making any final arrangements, such as booking non-changeable flights.