Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Touchdown in Vietnam amid the chaotic streets of Ho Chi Minh City, travel through Cambodia and arrive in Thailand's vivacious capital. In Cambodia, visit the spectacular temples of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap, and reflect on Cambodia's tragic history at the sobering sites of Phnom Penh. This fascinating journey from Vietnam through Cambodia and on to Thailand provides the perfect opportunity to experience the best of Indochina.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City's tangle of streets
- Visit Cambodia's Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Remember the victims of the notorious Killing Fields
- Relive Cambodia's past at the temples of Angkor
- Revel in the tranquillity of riverside Battambang
- Slurp a spicy curry in Bangkok