Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Surfing, Education
Other Activities:surfboards, training
Activity Level:Basic, Basic
Our group of international and local instructors will give you that special attention needed in a private surf lesson. Our instructors will teach you essential fundamentals which guide you through the tough process of learning to surf. No matter your skill level, you will learn the basics of board handling, positioning, paddling, various techniques on getting to your feet, surfing etiquette, ocean knowledge, and water safety.
Our team of instructors will work with you individually on your surfing technique to ensure that you learn to surf the correct way, without creating "bad habits". We guarantee surfing results after your first lesson. Due to high volume, we encourage you to book you lesson online today!
- SURFERS need to bring an appropriate waterproof and sweat proof sun filter.
- Also: All surfing lessons & surf camp must bring.
- Change of clothes
- SWIM TRUNKS OR SWIM SUITS ALREADY BENEATH YOUR CLOTHING
- A towel
- A hat
- A sweater in case the weather changes.
- Bring sunglasses
- A light snack, drinks
- A big smile with lots of energy!!
Bali is the most visitor-friendly of the 13,000 islands of Indonesia for its picturesque backdrop of lush rice terraces, temples, active volcanoes, dense jungle and stunning beaches. The gorgeous water surrounding Bali is not just for show. You'll miss out if you don't spend some time in the water. Bali is a great surfing destination for you to experience left hand and right hand beach or reef breaks. If you want a sneak peek into what made Bali surf spots so famous, rent surf movies like Endless Summer and Riding Giants. Enjoy surf lessons or register for our surf camp in the relatively uncrowded waves and warm waters of Bali. You bring your swimwear and sunscreen, we'll provide the rest.