Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Rafting
Other Activities:whitewater rafting, nature
Activity Level:Intermediate, Intermediate
This beautiful remote gorge begins up in the little mountain town of Granite, Colorado. This trip is great for people on a schedule or who are just looking for a quick introduction to whitewater rafting. You'll enjoy class III rapids, with names such as Wake up, Maytag, Car Crash, Hopscotch and more. This amazing gorge can be enjoyed by all ages!
Minimum age 7 yrs/50 lbs.
Recommended Gear List:
- Footwear: Bring shoes that stay securely on your feet and can get wet. NO FLIP-FLOPS AND NO CROCS ALLOWED.
- Swimsuit to wear under wetsuit.
- Sunglasses and strap to secure glasses.
- Sunscreen and lip balm with sunscreen.
- Additional Layers: Lightweight, quick-drying clothing.
- Water Bottle
- Money for souvenirs or to tip your guide.
For the specifics on this tour operator, please contact