Luxury Travel Eco Trips
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Safari, Wildlife
Other Activities:Rainforest, Local Culture & Cuisine, hike, sightseeing, Urban Exploration, national parks, cave, boating, Gorilla Tracking, Walking Tour
A twelve-day safari that lets you experience to stop at the royal drum makers and stand astride the Equator before continuing to Queen Elizabeth National Park and the contemporary Kyambura Gorge Lodge. Relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery while overlooking the savannah plains and Rwenzori Mountains nearby.
Heading to Kasenyi plains are excellent for sighting lion and large herds of Uganda kob. Another memorable experience would be to track one of our closest animal relatives, the chimpanzee. You can even take a cruise on the Kazinga Channel, which flows between Lakes Edward and George.
Your safari adventure continues to let you explore the primeval Bwindi forest - by the way, this requires stamina. Do other exciting activities around the national park such as taking a guided walk in the rainforest, walking through the local village, discovering the traditions of the Batwa Pygmies, and learning about the native tribal inhabitants of the forest. Further, experience the lives of the Batwa Pygmies and walk the Batwa Trail, track gorillas in Nkuringo, and even hike the Muhavura or Gahinga Volcanoes. You can do all of these and have an unforgettable adventure!
- All gorilla permits need to be purchased at the time of booking or a deposit equivalent to 20% of the cost of the safari paid, whichever is higher.
- Gorilla viewing is subject to availability of permits, which are limited.
- Any additional gorilla permits required should be purchased when booking.
- Gorilla permit prices are subject to change without warning.
For the specifics on this tour operator, please contact