Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Hiking
Other Activities:Glaciers, Local Culture & Cuisine, sightseeing
Iceland is an untamed world of fire and ice, of spouting geysers, blue lagoons, massive glaciers, and multicolored valleys stretching to the sea. We designed this spectacular adventure to immerse you in the full realm of Icelands extraordinary landscapes, with fantastic coastal and mountain hikes (and plenty of summit options). The glacier kingdom of Skaftafell National Park, the geologic wonders of Thingvellir National Park, the high valleys and brooding heaths of ancient saga country where the rich history of Viking clan warfare played out in the Middle Agestheyre all on this journey. Along the way, youll savor local treats from arctic char to freshly-caught salmon and revel in the surreal scenery of a magical country unlike any other on earth.
- Hike in an unearthly landscape of fjords, iceberg-filled lagoons, geysers, and moss-covered lava fields
- Skaftafell and Thingvellir, with their glaciers, waterfalls, and chasms
- Soak in Reykjaviks famous Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy the midnight sun of the north, savory cuisine from fresh local fish to marinated lamb
- Relax in small intimate lodges in remote settings
- Start:Reykjavik, Iceland
- Finish: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Group size: Min 1 , Max 15
- Accommodation: This trip uses handpicked accommodation. Please refer to the itinerary section of this trip for details about the individual accommodation selected for this trip.
- Small Group Experience: Traveling is often even more exciting by sharing the experience with others. Small groups range from 6 to 15 people in size, making for a trip filled with camaraderie, adventure, and the personal attention of a trained guide