Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Hiking
Other Activities:castle, Caving, Local Culture & Cuisine
Slovenia is the “hidden” Alps, a charming world of spectacular mountains, lovely villages, and gorgeous lakes still remarkably undiscovered. Our hiker’s dream journey brings you to the best gem of Europe, with enchanting hikes through dramatic gorges, lush glacier-carved valleys flanked by sheer peaks, and unforgettable towns and villages, including Piran, on the blue Adriatic, where you’ll explore Venetian Gothic architecture and savor fresh seafood at waterfront cafes.
- The spectacular alpine realm of the Julian Alps, with their emerald meadows flanked by sheer limestone peaks
- Logarska Dolina National Park, dotted with tiny churches and ancient farmsteads
- Enchanting Ljubljana, cross exquisite Lake Bled by gondola, beautiful Piran on the blue Adriatic
- Enjoy renowned local wines and a delightful cuisine including savory zlikrofi (Slovenian ravioli)
- Start: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Finish: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Group size: Min 1 , Max 15
- Accommodation: This trip uses handpicked accommodation. Please refer to the itinerary section of this trip for details about the individual accommodation selected for this trip.
- Small Group Experience: Traveling is often even more exciting by sharing the experience with others. Small groups range from 6 to 15 people in size, making for a trip filled with camaraderie, adventure, and the personal attention of a trained guide