Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- AdventureLink has carefully handpicked the tour operators in our portfolio to give you the best possible selection and experience
- AdventureLink does not pay the operator until your trip completes in order to ensure the highest possible standard of care
Primary Activities: Walking Tour
Other Activities:castle, Local Culture & Cuisine, Monasteries, Nature Reserves
Prague, Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is a walkers paradise, and our enchanting journey leads you on hikes through vineyards, past massive stone castles, and 13th century monasteries that reign over the sylvan countryside.The medieval heritage of this vibrant nation is remarkably intact in Mikulov, a quintessential Moravian town of pale yellow Renaissance houses, and tiny Telc, with one of the best preserved squares in all of Europe, which we encounter when we walk right through the arched town gates at the end of a lovely hike. Three unforgettable days in beguiling Cesky Krumlov, a World Heritage Site with its dreamy pink and green castle towering above stately 15th century mansions, and an exploration of narrow Baroque lanes and medieval stone bridges in Prague crown this journey through ancient and compelling lands.
- Delightful countryside walks between hilltop castles
- Perfectly preserved Renaissance town of Telc
- Baroque city of Cesky Krumlov, a World Heritage Site of labyrinthine alleys
- Exquisite Prague, with its incomparable architecture, lively cafesand excellent Pilsners!
- Start: Vienna, Austria
- Finish: Prague, Czech Republic
- Group size: Min 1 , Max 15
- Accommodation: This trip uses handpicked accommodation. Please refer to the itinerary section of this trip for details about the individual accommodation selected for this trip.
- Small Group Experience: Traveling is often even more exciting by sharing the experience with others. Small groups range from 6 to 15 people in size, making for a trip filled with camaraderie, adventure, and the personal attention of a trained guide