Dunes, Deltas & Falls Discoverer
Visit: Victoria Falls, Kasane, Nata, Okavango Delta, Maun, Kalahari Desert, Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Swakopmund, Namib Desert, Fish River Canyon, Orange River, Lambert's Bay, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon
- Explore giant sand dunes and Victoria Falls
- Track the Big Five
- Take wildlife walks and dugout canoe rides.
Product Code: 126537
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned touring vehicle, safari vehicle, walking, mokoro.
Guide Language: english
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 18 days
Physical rating: Light
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Local traditional dinner
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts), lodge/chalet (4 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), basic camping (1 nt), adventure tents (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, safari vehicle, walking, mokoro.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and driver throughout, local guides.
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
This was an excellent tour, with opportunities to participate in a wide range of activities and experience a variety of different landscapes.
It was a great tour. A challenge to absorb the incredible surroundings, countryside, wildlife and sunsets. It offered a variety of activities and covered many miles. Some days it felt like you were watching a movie that never ended!
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking