Visit: Reykjavík, Skaftafell, Vik, Selfoss, Snæfellsnes, Reykjavík
Tour Type: Small Group
- Tour the Golden Circle and see the geological wonders here
- Head to Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and view the icebergs floating by
- Hike in Skaftafell National Park
- Explore the beautiful Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
Product Code: 221419
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private minivan/bus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Reykjavík, Iceland
Finishes: Reykjavík, Iceland
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Icelandic Farm Experience, Hvalfjörður Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Eldfjallasafn Volcano Museum, Snæfellsnes Your G for Good Moment: Sólheimar Ecovillage Visit and Community Lunch, Selfoss
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Visit the LAVA Centre
- Hveragerði geothermal garden
- Visit Jökulsárlón Lagoon
- Take an ice walk on a glacier in Skaftafell National Park
- Visit black sand beaches
- Explore Vatnajökull National Park
- Golden Circle tour including Thingvellir National Park, Gulfoss waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs
- Explore Snæfellsnes Peninsula including Snaefellsjokull National Park, Sagaland and Deildartunguhver Hot Spring
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private minivan/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,059 ($340/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking