Galapagos Island Hopping
Visit: Puerto Ayora, Floreana Island, Isabela Island, Puerto Ayora
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike up Sierra Negra Volcano – the second-largest volcanic crater in the world – and walk on the lava fields
- Observe flamingos at an isolated lagoon
- Be amazed at the unique wildlife of the Galápagos
- Enjoy a G Adventures-supported community guesthouse on Floreana.
Product Code: 145013
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, speedboat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Finishes: Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Guesthouse, Floreana Island
- Visit to Las Grietas (Santa Cruz Island)
- Snorkelling at Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Flamingo Lagoon visit (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra volcano hike with lava fields visit (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit (Isabela Island)
- Tortuga Bay hike (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), G Adventures-supported community guesthouse (2 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Private van, speedboat, walking.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
Price person (sharing double) $1,784 ($255/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking