Laos & Cambodia Impressions
Visit: Luang Prabang, Siem Reap
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy a boat trip on the sun-kissed Mekong River, observing stunning scenery and riverside French villas along the way. Stop by the Pak Ou Caves, known for the hundreds of shrines and miniature Buddhist statues that line their walls.
- Unwind in the laid-back jungle town of Luang Prabang. Watch as orange-clad monks gather offerings of rice, fruit and sweets from locals before sunrise in a daily alms giving ceremony
- A full-day of sightseeing in Vientiane includes visits to the capital’s most dazzling attractions, including the golden Pha That Luang (or the Great Stupa), the most sacred monument in the Laos.
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full-day guided tour around the Cambodian capital. The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) are sobering experiences you won't forget.
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with in-depth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat.
- Visit a working Buddhist Monastery and meet the resident Monks to learn more about this religion and its importance to the Cambodian people.
- Included flight on this trip makes travelling easy and allows for maximum time in each destination.
Product Code: 165563
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Plane,Private mini bus,Tuk tuk
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Luang Prabang, Laos
Finishes: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (9), Lunch (2), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Feature stay in Luang Prabang (3 nts),Feature Stay in Siem Reap (3 nights),Hotel (3 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $3,334 ($333/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
They provide the perfect balance between seeing the sights & learning about & experiencing the local culture. The pace of travel is relaxed, giving you time to absorb & appreciate the memorable journey.
The tour guides were wonderful helping us to experience the countries culture and to feel part of the country we were visiting. Even though the initial itinerary didn't seem too busy, the tour guides provided us with additional activities which enhanced our experience. We were impressed with the concept of responsible travel and how the guides helped us to understand this.
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking