Visit: Beijing, Great Wall - Beijing, Beijing - Overnight Train, Xi'an, Xi'an - Chengdu, Chengdu, Yangshuo, Hong Kong
Tour Type: Small Group
- Walk the walk on the Great Wall of China. There's even the option of taking a toboggan back down!
- Travel how the locals do: make some friends on an overnight train, as well as go high-tech courtesy of China's high-speed rail network.
- See the historic Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an - a must do sight for any visitor to China.
- Spice up your life in delicious Chengdu, then watch pandas doing their cute ol' thing at the Panda Breeding Centre.
- Contrast cycling among farms and karsts in Yangshuo’s picturesque countryside before a jaunt through Hong Kong’s famous neon lights and sensory overload.
- Eat your way through China from Beijing duck to Cantonese yum cha, and challenge yourself with real local delicacies, what will you dare eat? Silk worm, spicy rabbit head, or beer fish, anyone?
Product Code: 228294
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overnight Hard Sleeper Train,Public bus,Private vehicle,High-speed Train,Subway,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Beijing, China
Finishes: Hong Kong, China
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Hotel (10 nights),Overnight Hard Sleeper Train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,275 ($106/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking