Visit: Mexico City, Puebla, Oaxaca, Oaxaca , Oaxaca / Overnight bus, San Cristobal de las Casas, Palenque, Merida, Chichen Itza / Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen
Tour Type: Small Group
- You've never seen true colour until you've been to a Mexican market. Practice your bargaining skills, snap some photos and pick up traditional handicrafts at the markets in multiple destinations.
- Eat your way through arty Oaxaca. Mole, mezcal and chocolate for dinner? Delicioso!
- Escape the Mexican heat in San Cristobal de las Casas. This old-world town is surrounded by ancient tribal villages that still have their traditional customs and roots.
- Discover the colonial history of charming Merida. Loaf around in leafy plazas, get cultural at a museum or work your salsa shimmy with a friendly local.
- Chichen Itza is one the New Seven Wonders of the World and it's not hard to see why – strolling around these ancient Mayan ruins feels pretty amazing.
- Splash around, sun-bake and play on Playa del Carmen's white sandy beaches.
Product Code: 228334
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Public bus,Local bus,Overnight public bus,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Mexico City, Mexico
Finishes: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Hotel (13 nights),Overnight bus (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,143 ($76/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking