The Inca Journey
Visit: Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Tambopata, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Soak in the culture of the Sacred Valley
- Enjoy the view from the train on the way to Machu Picchu
- Track wildlife at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon
- Learn traditional weaving at the G Adventures-supported Ccaccacollo Women's Weaving Co-op
Product Code: 126626
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, private van, train, boat, canoe.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3 days)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Plane, private van, train, boat, canoe.
- G Adventures Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, expert jungle guide in the Amazon.
Price person (sharing double) $2,124 ($212/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking