Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak
Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Mai Châu, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Kayak through limestone karsts in Halong Bay
- Walk among the hills of Mai Chau
- Cycle through unspoiled countryside
- Soak in the energy of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the tailors and beaches in Hoi An
- Wander the vibrant streets of Hanoi.
Product Code: 126765
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Hike, kayak, bicycle, bus, train, plane, junk boat
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your Local Living Moment: Mai Chau Homestay
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Escorted cycling trips
- Entrance to the Emperor's Tomb and Citadel (Hue)
- Countryside hike (Mai Chau)
- Halong Bay overnight boat trip with seafood meals
- Sea-kayaking and cave visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt), homestay (1 nt).
- 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Hike, kayak, bicycle, bus, train, plane, junk boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,649 ($165/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking