A Taste of Oman
Tour Type: Small Group
- Immerse yourself in Omani cultural history as you wander among the exhibts of Muscat's Bait Zubair Museum
- Stand in awe of gorgeous landscapes and visit centuries-old mountain villages on a journey into the foothills of Oman's highest peak, Jebel Shams.
- Get a glimpse of the 'real' Oman in the charming fishing village of Barka, a lovely spot to watch the day's catch being hauled in
- Treat yourself some some traditional Omani hospitality in our Feature Stay property; a one-night camping getaway under the stars in the Wahiba Sands
- In the lively souks of Nizwa, you'll see locals turning their traditional trades, much as they have done for centuries
- Break bread, trade tales and share dates during lunch with a local Bedouin family on the edge of Wahiba Sands.
- This trip visits Oman's most phenomenal fortresses and mosques, including the beautifully preserved Jabrin Fort
Product Code: 144658
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##4WD vehicle,Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Muscat, Oman
Finishes: Muscat, Oman
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (6), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (5 nights),Comfortable tented camp (1 night) (Feature Stay)
Price person (sharing double) $2,491 ($356/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking