A Week on the Camino (self-guided)
Visit: Sarria, Santiago de Compostela
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy the freedom and independence of a self-guided journey without having to organise the finer details
- Departing from Sarria, walk the last 100 km of the historic Camino de Santiago in just one week and earn your Compostela certificate. Don't forget to stamp your Pilgrim Passport twice a day!
- Walk through typical Galician countryside, passing many quaint hamlets, original bridges, and of course the beautifully preserved hórreos(traditional granaries on stilts)
- Casa Rectoral de Lestedo is a stylish feature stay hotel beautifully nestled in Galician countryside. Enjoy well deserved feast in in this gorgeous set-up after all day hike.
- The glorious facade of the Cathedral de Santiago is one of many rewards for conquering this legendary route. Explore the marvels of the medieval old town at your own pace
Product Code: 144930
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##On foot
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Sarria, Spain
Finishes: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Dinner (5)
Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (2 nights),Pensions (3 nights),Guesthouse (1 night),Feature Stay (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,220 ($152/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Very enjoyable trip. We would in all probability do another segment of the Camino!
Choose your footwear carefully, stay in smaller accommodation if you can, introduce yourself to other pilgrims and don't let the weather worry you.
A wonderful, very knowledgable and very well planned out company to take a trip with. Everything was excellent, to the accommodations, food and the routes used. Luggage was always picked up on time and delivered, (sometimes to our room!) on time as well. This trip was worry free and outstanding! Thank you...........
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking