Absolute Peru & Galapagos Central Islands::Inca Trail From Jan 18
Visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco, Tambopata, Lima, Quito, Chinese Hat, Cerro Dragón, Islas Plaza, San Cristóbal Island, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise the Galápagos for four nights aboard the Xavier III
- Snorkel with sea lions
- Spot rare birds in secluded lagoons
- Find land iguanas feeding in the cactus forests on South Plaza Island
- Visit Lake Titicaca and opt to fly over the Nazca Lines
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Encounter wildlife in the Amazon Jungle.
Product Code: 201903
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht, private van, train, public bus, boat, canoe, Zodiac, taxi.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (4 nts)
- Incredible wildlife encounters
- Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits in the Galápagos
- Guided tour of Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio
- Guided tour of Colca Canyon
- Guided tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters (4-days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Excursion to G Adventures' exclusive Amazon lodge (3-days)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (15 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), overnight bus (1 nt), homestay (1 nt), camping (3 nts), motorized yacht (4 nts, twin-share).
- 22 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht, private van, train, public bus, boat, canoe, Zodiac, taxi.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $7,199 ($267/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking