Active Ecuador & Peru::Inca Trail From Jan 18
Visit: Quito, Tena, Baños, Llanganates National Park, Baños, Cotopaxi, Quito, Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Go whitewater rafting in the Amazon
- Marvel at an active volcano
- Soak in mountain hot springs
- Explore the trails around Cotopaxi Volcano by mountain bike
- Sample seafood in Lima
- Soak in the views and culture of the Sacred Valley
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Learn ancient traditions at the G Adventures-supported Women's Weaving Co-op.
Product Code: 208701
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, private van, hiking, biking, rafting.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Whitewater rafting excursion on the Jatunyaku River in the Amazon Jungle (full-day)
- Trekking in Llanganates NP
- Mountain bike excursion
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (11 nts), camping (4 nt)
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 4 dinners
- Public bus, private van, hiking, biking, rafting.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local guides, G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
Price person (sharing double) $2,251 ($141/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking