Active Safari & Zanzibar Experience
Visit: Arusha, Mto wa Mbu, Ngorongoro, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Mto wa Mbu, Arusha, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cycle in Lake Manyara National Park
- Hike the extinct Empakaai crater and spot flamingos
- Canoe along the shorelines of Momella Lake
- Learn about local tribes and their ways of life
- Safari through the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Stone Town
- Take in the aromas on a spice plantation tour
- Relax on a tropical beach.
Product Code: 245343
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, canoe, walking, mountain bike, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Arusha, Tanzania
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Canoe safari in Arusha NP
- Hike in Empakaai Crater
- Wildlife safari drives in Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater
- Mountain bike ride in Lake Manyara NP
- Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (7 nts), full-service camping (5 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, canoe, walking, mountain bike, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari driver/guide, camp crew, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,199 ($246/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking