Amazon to the Andes & Galapagos South & Central Islands::Lares Trek From Jan 18
Visit: Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Tambopata, Lima, Quito, North Seymour, Santiago Island, Puerto Ayora, Rábida Island, Floreana Island, Punta Suárez, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise the Galápagos for seven nights aboard the Xavier
- Explore the Sacred Valley
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Spot wildlife in the Amazon
- Snorkel with sea lions and search for sea turtles in secluded bays
- Land on seldom-visited Fernandina Island.
Product Code: 201888
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, motorized yacht (Xavier), panga.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Lares Trek guided hike with cook and porters (3-day)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day)
- Lima to Quito flight
- Quito to Galápagos return flight
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (7 nts)
- Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, North Seymour, Sullivan Bay, Bartolomé and Champion Islet
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits while aboard the Xavier
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guest houses (9 nts), camping (2 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (7 nts).
- 20 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 11 dinners
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, motorized yacht (Xavier), panga.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority) while in the islands, G Adventures representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist CEO on Lares Trek, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
Price person (sharing double) $5,799 ($276/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking