American Jazz Festival Tour
Visit: Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans
Tour Type: Small Group
- Immerse yourself in a medley of jazz, country and the blues on this musical road trip from Atlanta to New Orleans.
- Discover the rhythm of life in New Orleans during the city’s iconic Jazz Fest, a celebration of the music, culture and food that make NOLA unique.
- A small group size means dive bars and diners are on the menu, so you can get a taste of the South beyond the tourist traps.
- Get the floorboards shaking at a honky-tonk in Nashville, where locals go to stamp out the stress of the day.
- Refuel with barbecue – just remember that in the South it’s more than a style of cooking, it’s a way of life and people take it very seriously.
Product Code: 232016
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Atlanta, United States Of America
Finishes: New Orleans, United States Of America
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (6),
Accommodation: Hostel (2 nts),Hotel (6 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $2,455 ($273/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking