Andean Discovery (Northbound)::Lares Trek Until Dec 19
Visit: La Paz, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Nazca, Paracas, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Settle in with the locals at a homestay on Lake Titicaca
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Sandboard the dunes of Huacachina
- Sample the seafood in Lima
Product Code: 226874
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, train, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: La Paz, Bolivia
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina
- Pachamanch-style dinner (Nazca)
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide and cook (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Pachamanca ceremony (Nazca)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (11 nts), hostel (4 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (2 nts), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 16 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Public bus, train, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,099 ($100/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking