Andean Discovery (Southbound)::Lares Trek From Jan 19
Visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, La Paz
Tour Type: Small Group
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Meet the locals at a Lake Titicaca homestay
- Sample the delicious Peruvian cuisine.
Product Code: 226876
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, train, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: La Paz, Bolivia
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Pachamanca ceremony (Nazca)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Guided Lake Titicaca excursion with overnight family homestay
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (11 nts), hostel (4 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (2 nts), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 15 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Local bus, train, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,294 ($109/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking