Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Visit: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nayapul - Ulleri (2080m / 6824ft), Ghorepani (2750m / 9022ft), Tadapani (2700m / 8858ft), Kimrung Khola - Chomrong (2177m / 7143ft), Kuldi Ghar - Doban (2670m / 8760ft), Doban to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m / 12139ft ), Annapurna Base Camp (4130m / 13549ft), Bamboo (2335m / 7660ft), Jhinu Danda (1780m / 5839ft), Landruk - Tolkha - Pothana (1970m / 6463ft), Phedi - Pokhara, Pokhara, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Have you ever wondered why the treks to Machhapuchhre and Annapurna base camps are so popular? Think in cliches: beautiful, astounding, uplifting, inspiring. They're all true.
- Explore Phewa Tal (Lake) and gaze up at snow-capped peaks while in Pokhara.
- Witness sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill
- You’ll be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local Sherpa culture.
- We operate our treks according to standards that provide respectful, safe and fair working conditions not only in Nepal, but on all our trips globally.
- There's an opportunity to support our partnership with Seven Women by taking part in Urban Adventures in Kathmandu before or after your trek. This organisation empowers socially and economically marginalised women through literacy programs, skills training and income generation. Donations through The Intrepid Foundation are matched dollar for dollar: https://www.theintrepidfoundation.org/seven-women
Product Code: 128676
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kathmandu, Nepal
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Hotel (5 nights),Teahouse (10 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,096 ($68/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking