Visit: Sydney, Tamworth, Yamba, Byron Bay, Brisbane, Noosa Everglades, Fraser Island, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Alice Springs, Uluru, Coober Pedy, Ikara-Flinders Ranges, Adelaide, Halls Gap, Melbourne
Tour Type: Small Group
- Taste wine in two different wine producing areas
- Sleep under the stars at Uluru
- Island hop through the Whitsundays
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road
- Catch the magnificent colours of Uluru at sunset
Product Code: 141296
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, train, maxi yacht, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Sydney, Australia
Finishes: Melbourne, Australia
Duration: 25 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Reef Ecologic Coral Restoration, Whitsunday Islands Your Hands-On Moment: Wine Tutorial, Hunter Valley Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Byron Bay Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay Your Discover Moment: Cairns Your Big Night Out Moment: Cairns Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Sydney orientation walk
- Fraser Island 4x4 excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy National Park
- Noosa Everglades overnight experience
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk at Uluru and visit to the culture centre
- Underground mine tour (Coober Pedy)
- Walks at Kings Canyon and Grampians National Park
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostels (16 nts), swag camping (2 nts), maxi yacht (2 nts), cabins (2 nt), overnight train (1 nt), underground hostel (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
- 17 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private vehicle, train, maxi yacht, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,099 ($204/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking