Australia North to South – Darwin to Melbourne
Visit: Darwin, Litchfield National Park, Kakadu National Park, Katherine, Daly Waters, Alice Springs, Uluru, Coober Pedy, Ikara-Flinders Ranges, Adelaide, Halls Gap, Melbourne
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Kakadu National Park
- Spot crocs on a river cruise
- Clink glasses at an Outback pub
- Awe at majestic Uluru
- Sleep underground in Coober Pedy
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road.
Product Code: 154229
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Darwin, Australia
Finishes: Melbourne, Australia
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Wellness Moment: Mataranka Hot Springs Visit Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Wetland nature cruise in crocodile territory
- Visit to an Aboriginal art and craft centre
- Guided exploration of Kakadu and Litchfield NPs
- Underground mine tour
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and visit to the cultural centre
- Hike at Kings Canyon (seasonal)
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- 12 Apostles visit
- Walks in Grampians NP
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostels (8 nts), swag camping (6 nts), underground hostel (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
- 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private vehicle, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,599 ($162/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking