Australia South to North–Melbourne to Darwin
Visit: Melbourne, Port Campbell, Halls Gap, Adelaide, Ikara-Flinders Ranges, Glendambo, Coober Pedy, Kings Creek, Uluru, Alice Springs, Daly Waters, Katherine, Kakadu National Park, Darwin
Tour Type: Small Group
- Learn about creation stories of the Aboriginal Australians
- Catch the magnificent colours of Uluru
- Hike through gorgeous natural rock formations in the Red Centre
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kakadu National Park
Product Code: 133097
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Melbourne, Australia
Finishes: Darwin, Australia
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Adelaide Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley Your Wellness Moment: Mataranka Hot Springs Visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- 12 Apostles visit
- Aboriginal centre visit
- Tower Hill Reserve visit
- Underground mine tour
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and visit to the culture centre
- Hikes at Grampians NP, Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), and Kings Canyon
- Wetland nature cruise in crocodile territory
- Aboriginal art and craft centre visit
- Exploration of Kakadu and Litchfield NPs
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostels (10 nts), swag camping (7 nts), underground hostel (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
- 15 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 6 dinners
- Private vehicle, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,239 ($118/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking