Australia: Sydney to The Blue Mountains
Visit: Sydney, Blackheath, Sydney, Leura
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Hiking,Local Culture & Cuisine,Self Guided,Walking Tour
- Ride the worlds steepest incline railway into the Jamison Valley, where youll explore eucalypt forests, keeping an eye out for lyrebirds and 100-year-old mining relics.
- Explore the Valley of the Waters, wending your way past plunging cascades and through grottoes, even following a mid-cliff path carved into the sheer rock face.
- Stay in a five-star resort and spa in a luxurious country estate, perched beside a dramatic overlook that offers sweeping vistas of Jamison Valley.
- Savor a multi-course dinner in a country lodge whose garden supplies the fruits and vegetables used in their kitchen.
Product Code: 157125
Tour Type: Private Journey
Transport: Local (Public)##Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Sydney, Australia
Finishes: Leura, Australia
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily, four packed lunches (days 2, 3, 4, and 5), and three dinners (days 1, 3, and 5); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation phone call with a Country Walkers representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed water- and tear-resistant Route Notes and maps
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour travel-related support provided by One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $3,148 ($525/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking