Back Roads of Central America: Craters & Community Guesthouses
Visit: San José, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Isla de Ometepe, Granada, Poneloya, Cerro Verde, Suchitoto, Copán, Antigua Guatemala
Tour Type: Small Group
- Connect with local hosts in a G Adventures-supported community guesthouse project
- Laugh with the locals during a chicken bus journey
- Bliss out on a remote stretch of Nicaraguan beach
- Stroll through Antigua's colonial streets
- Explore Mayan ruins.
Product Code: 134079
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, private vehicle, boat, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Duration: 18 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Puesta del Sol Community Guesthouse Stay, Isla de Ometepe Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Monteverde Your Big Night Out Moment: Granada Your Discover Moment: Granada
- Orientation walk around Granada and Antigua
- Beach time in Poneloya
- Free time in La Fortuna, Monteverde, Ometepe, and Granada
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/hostels (13 nts, most multi-share), beach hostel (2 nts, multi-share), community guesthouse (2 nts).
- 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Public bus, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,315 ($73/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking