Back Roads of Russia: St Petersburg - Moscow
Visit: Saint-Petersburg, Sortavala, Petrozavodsk, Moscow, Sergiyev Posad, Pereslavl’-Zalesskiy, Moscow
Tour Type: Small Group
- Get to know St Petersburg on a walking tour
- Learn how to cook a Karelian specialty
- Take a boat trip to Kizhi Island
- Let creativity flow with a matryoshka painting class
- Wander around the Red Square
Product Code: 205414
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, overnight train, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Finishes: Moscow, Russia
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Karelian Cooking Class, Kinerma Your Hands-On Moment: Matryoshka Painting Class, Sergiyev Posad Your Local Living Moment: BBQ with Local Family, Pereslavl’-Zalesskiy
- St Petersburg walking tour
- Kizhi Island boat tour
- Ruskeala Quarry walk
- Kinerma walking tour
- Karelian cooking class
- The Sergiev Posad Lavra and Monastery tour
- Matryoshka painting class
- Pereslavl-Zelesskiy guided tour
- Barbecue with local family
- Tour of Alexandrov Kremlin
- Red Square visit
- Kremlin and Armoury guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (9 nts), guest house (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Private vehicle, overnight train, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,199 ($183/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking