Visit: Helsinki, Tallinn, Tallinn / Riga, Sigulda / Riga, Riga, Siauliai / Klaipeda, Curonian Spit National Park / Klaipeda, Aukstaitija National Park, Vilnius
Tour Type: Small Group
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a great place to explore on foot.
- Explore 13th-century Turaida Castle on a guided tour, then wander through pristine woodlands and along the winding Guaja River.
- Aukstaitija National Park offers unique opportunities for both action and relaxation. Kayak across pristine lakes, indulge in home-cooked meals or cleanse yourself in a traditional sauna.
- Cycle along the endless dunes and stunning beaches of Lithuania's Curonian Spit National Park on a full-day bike tour, making a visit to charming Nida village.
- See the whimsical and ornate architecture of Riga’s Old Town, where the narrow and pastel-coloured buildings house bars and restaurants.
Product Code: 128286
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Bus,Ferry,Canoe,Metro,Minibus,Train,Tram
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Helsinki, Estonia
Finishes: Vilnius, Estonia
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (11), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights),Guesthouse (2 nights),Homestay (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,490 ($208/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking