Visit: Tallinn, Budapest
Tour Type: Small Group
Starting in the quaint city of Tallinn, get under the skin of three former Soviet states as you explore Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Compare beautiful Old Towns, medieval castles and gothic churches, and sample the authentic Baltic cuisine. Visit two contrasting Polish cities, the capital Warsaw and the enchanting Krakow with its cobbled streets and famous castle. Spend time exploring Prague, one of the most magical places in Europe and home to the largest castle complex in the world, before soaking up the culture and music in Vienna. Ending in Budapest, relax in the thermal spas or cruise the Danube and witness one of the most spectacular parliaments in Europe.
- Entry & Guided tour of the KGB Museum
- Guided Tour of Auschwitz Concentration Camp
Product Code: 143046
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Tallinn, Estonia
Finishes: Budapest, Hungary
Duration: 17 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 15 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- Meals: 16 Buffet Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Metro, Tram, Public Bus, Train, Foot, Taxi, Overnight Train
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $1,856 ($109/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking