Bangkok to Kuta: Summits & Sunsets
Visit: Bangkok, Surat Thani, Khao Sok, Ko Samui Island, George Town, Chenderoh Lake, Cameron Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Singapore, Jakarta, Cianjur, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Desa Ngadas, Bromo, Red Island, Pemuteran, Kuta
Tour Type: Small Group
- Sample the street food of Bangkok
- Watch the sunrise from Mt Bromo
- Hike through rice terraces
- Sample java from its namesake island
- Chill out on stunning beaches
- Discover the cultural side of Indonesia
- Check out the nightlife in Ko Samui
- Visit the scenic Ang Thong Marine Park
- Experience local life by spending the night at a homestay
Product Code: 126965
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, local bus, minibus, ferry, songthaew, taxi, walking, flight.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Kuta, Indonesia
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Bangkok Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Ang Thong Marine Park island hopping tour
- Orientation walks in Cameron Highlands and Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Street food crawls
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (20 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper train (1 nt), homestay (3 nts, multi-share).
- 18 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Train, local bus, minibus, ferry, songthaew, taxi, walking, flight.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,574 ($95/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking