Bangkok to Singapore
Visit: Bangkok, Bangkok - Overnight train, Khao Sok National Park, Homestay, Ao Nang, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Singapore
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover a different side of Kuala Lumpur away from the highrises on a half day street food tour through the backstreets, uncovering flavours you need to be a local to know.
- Dive into a nature lover’s paradise at Khao Sok National Park, exploring, hiking, relaxing, and cruising by longtail boat on a limestone cliff-circled lake.
- Taste Thai traditions while learning how to cook authentic dishes with your village homestay host in Krabi.
- Encounter the fusion of cultures that gives Penang a unique atmosphere; walk down the backstreets where colonial buildings, tumble-down shops and hawker-filled alleyways meld with cool street art.
- Find a slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests.
Product Code: 128606
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Taxi,Private minivan,Longtail boat,Songteaw,Public bus,Train,Subway,Overnight train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Malaysia
Finishes: Singapore, Malaysia
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (6), Lunch (3), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Guesthouse (4 nts),Homestay (1 nt),Hotel (8 nts),Overnight sleeper train (1 nt)
Price person (sharing double) $2,241 ($149/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great leader; very knowledgable and helpful. Was more than happy to go above and beyond; lots of fun with a great sense of humour!
He's very friendly and knowledgeable . Amazing.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking