Barcelona to Rome
Visit: Barcelona, Ribes de Freser // Pyrenees, Carcassonne, Provence // Arles, Nice, Cinque Terre, Pisa // Florence, Florence, Florence // Siena, Rome
Tour Type: Small Group
- Gaudi's modern basilica, La Sagrada Familia, is like no other building you've ever seen. Still under construction after over 130 years, this Gothic masterpiece embodies Barcelona's artistic and progressive heart
- Hike in the majestic Spanish Pyrenees mountains, revelling in the fresh air, panoramic views and an exhilarating sense of freedom
- The Provencal landscapes of southern France are some of the most idyllic in Europe. As you wander past lavender fields (lavender blooms in June), you'll understand why this part of the world is so adored by artists
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa's most iconic image, but the city offers so much more. The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in Medieval-Italian architecture
- There's a lot more to Florence than Renaissance art (although the art is pretty great). The Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore is brimming with nearly 600 years of history and stories
- No Italian adventure would be complete without a visit to Rome. Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the ancient Colosseum, stroll through Vatican City and gaze up towards the gods inside St Peter's Basilica
Product Code: 128368
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Bus,Cog wheel railway,Metro,Public bus,Train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Barcelona, France
Finishes: Rome, France
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (12), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (14 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $3,668 ($245/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Overall wonderful trip had a great experience and made some fantastic friends and an easy going tour leader.
Excellent introduction to Europe for us. Travel in September meant perfect weather and smaller crowds. Small group size meant less delays getting around and public transport was never a problem. Highly recommended.
Intrepid have well organised tours with preferred small groups which go to most important areas of the countries you want to see.
As a first time Intrepid user, I had a fantastic time. The group size and diversity was great. The tour itinerary was superb and there was a good mix of planned activities and free time. Some hotels were better than others, but overall, they all met my expectations. Our tour leader was very knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and hard working.
Intrepid tours are well organised and very cultural, off the beaten track always delivers for me. The small groups are great.i have travelled with intrepid several times now and thoroughly recommend to anyone out for a wonderful adventure.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking