Basic Costa Rica
Visit: San José, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Santa Teresa, San José
Tour Type: Small Group
- Chill out on the Caribbean and Pacific coasts
- Cruise across Lake Arenal with beautiful views of Arenal Volcano
- Explore the misty cloud forest
Product Code: 126931
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, boat, taxi, private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: San José, Costa Rica
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Beach time in Puerto Viejo and Santa Teresa
- Free time in La Fortuna and Monteverde
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (3 nts), hostels (10 nts, multi-share).
- No meals included
- Local bus, boat, taxi, private vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,061 ($76/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Excellent tour. Every stop was action packed. The different locations chosen to stop at really allowed to have the broadest view possible of all Costa Rica has to offer.
This trip was one of the best I have ever done, everything was well organized and ran like clockwork. A very personal and professionally run service from start to finish.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking