Beijing to Moscow
Visit: Beijing, Overnight Train, Ulaanbaatar, Terelj National Park - Ger Camp, Ulaanbaatar, Trans-Mongolian Train , Lake Baikal, Ulan Ude, Trans-Siberian Railway, Kungur, Perm - Overnight Train, Moscow
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience this incredible rail adventure through China, Mongolia, and Russia – one of the world’s greatest, most epic journeys.
- Stay in the Mongolian wilderness in a ger camp and experience local life up-close.
- Immerse yourself in Mongolia's rich cultural heritage, from the country’s original Buddhist temple to the city built by Genghis Khan
- Live life on the shores of magnificent Lake Baikal in a Siberian village
- Experience a traditional Russian banya – a refreshing steam, wash and birch branch ‘massage’
- Encounter fascinating sights over the 6000 kilometres from Beijing’s Tiananmen Square to Moscow’s iconic Red Square
- Check out our Beijing to St Petersburg trip ( search 'CBSQC' on our website) if you are interested in continuing this epic journey in Russia from Moscow to St. Petersburg.
Product Code: 128307
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overnight Sleeper Train,Public Bus,Private Bus,Taxi,Train,Metro
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Beijing, China
Finishes: Moscow, China
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (9), Lunch (4), Dinner (4)
Accommodation: Hotel (6 nights),Overnight Sleeper Train (6 nights),Guesthouse (2 nights),Ger Camp (1 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $3,036 ($190/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Ksenia told us at the start of the tour that this was her first tour with Interpid, however we would not have known that unless we were told. She went out of her way to make everyone on the group happy and was doing a lot of things behind the scenes to make the trip go smoothly that we only knew after she had done them. Really happy with the work that she put in and would definitely go on another tour with her as the leader.
one of the best trip I`ve ever been Ksenia was nice, open-minded, very helpful in any questions, we had a lot of fun with her, she teached us russian language and russion songs
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking