Best of Cambodia & Northern Thailand
Visit: Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chiang Mai
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise by boat through the Mekong Delta
- See Phnom Penh's city streets on a traditional cyclo
- Explore the grounds of Angkor Wat with a local expert
- Roam the bustling streets of Bangkok
Product Code: 238274
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-conditioned bus, walking, cyclo, train, private van.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finishes: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Bangkok Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Rafthouse Excursion, Kanchanaburi
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Two-day Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour
- Wat Pho visit
- Klong riverboat tour
- Erawan Falls and Bridge on the River Kwai visit (Kanchanaburi)
- Thai-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery visit
- Temple ruins tour (Ayutthaya)
- Doi Suthep temple visit (Chiang Mai)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (12 nts), rafthouse (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
- 12 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Local bus, air-conditioned bus, walking, cyclo, train, private van.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,571 ($105/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking