Best of Central America
Visit: San José, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Santa Teresa, San José, Cerro Verde, Suchitoto, Copán, Antigua Guatemala, San Juan La Laguna, Panajachel, Rio Dulce, Flores, San Ignacio, Caye Caulker, Mahahual, Playa del Carmen
Tour Type: Small Group
- Bliss out on Costa Rican beaches
- Walk the colonial streets of colourful Antigua
- Experience an overnight homestay in Guatemala
- Explore Mayan ruins
- Visit six countries in a month.
Product Code: 134078
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, boat, van, taxi, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Duration: 33 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde Your G for Good Moment: Posadas Mayas Homestay, San Juan La Laguna Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Monteverde Your Discover Moment: Antigua Guatemala Your Big Night Out Moment: Antigua Guatemala Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker
- Guided tour of Tikal
- Orientation walk in Antigua
- Beach time in Santa Teresa and Mahahual
- Free time in La Fortuna, Monteverde, Cerro Verde and Suchitoto
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/hostels (29 nts, most multi-share), homestay (1 nt), glamping (2 nts).
- 2 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Local bus, boat, van, taxi, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
Price person (sharing double) $2,361 ($72/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking