Best of Egypt
Visit: Cairo, Aswān, Kom Ombo, Luxor, Cairo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy dinner with a local family
- Spend the night on a felucca
- Explore ancient temples and monuments
- Hunt for deals in the bazaars
- Gaze at the pyramids and mysterious Sphinx.
Product Code: 126709
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private air-conditioned van, train, felucca, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Cairo, Egypt
Finishes: Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal, Aswān Your Discover Moment: Aswān Your Local Living Moment: Lunch with a Local Family, Luxor
- Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx guided tour
- Egyptian Museum guided tour
- Felucca overnight sailing excursion with support boat
- Karnak and Kom Ombo temples guided tour
- Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings guided visit
- Colossi of Memnon visit
- All entrance fees to included monuments
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (5 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), felucca with support boat for toilet/showers (1 nt).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private air-conditioned van, train, felucca, plane, walking.
- Certified Egyptologist as Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,019 ($127/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
We fully enjoyed our G Adventures experience in Egypt. The tour was very well organized and brilliantly managed locally by the tour leader Maged.
This trip provided a great overview of Egypt. In a short amount of time, we saw the things you are "supposed to see" in Egypt as well as some more out of the way people and places. I feel as though I came away with a good sense of a country whose culture and history are very different from my own.
Great trip of Egypt. Saw most of the highlights.
Extremely well organized - we didn't have to worry about any of the logistics (such as getting from place to place or even the baksheesh!) and so could focus on the sights and the people. Wonderful trip at a very reasonable price.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking