Best of Java & Sailing Adventure
Visit: Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Desa Ngadas, Malang, Sanur, Nusa Lembongan, Lombok Island, Sanur
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit the largest Buddhist sanctuary in the world
- Explore Mt Bromo
- Sail to the famous Gilis and the lesser-known gems
Product Code: 166357
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, walking, train, bike, plane, 17m (57 ft) sailing catamaran.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Jakarta, Indonesia
Finishes: Sanur, Indonesia
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Jakarta city tour
- Prambanan temple complex visit
- Borobudur visit
- Mt Bromo sunrise visit
- Beach time in Sanur
- Sailing Bali, Lombok, and the Gili Islands
- Beach lunch on Gili Kedis
- Senggigi town visit with kayaking option
- Snorkelling around the Gili Islands
- Lembongan Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment aboard the catamaran
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), homestay (multi-share, 1 nts), twin/double bed cabins (6 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Private van, walking, train, bike, plane, 17m (57 ft) sailing catamaran.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,319 ($155/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking